I’m not a great cooker, but when you have to cook for my man, I try to let speak my mind for an easy meal!
Recipe Celery and Mushroom Cream Easy to do
Ingredients – 2 or 3 slices of chicken – 2 stalks celery – 3 or 4 large mushrooms paris – 1/ 4 onion – 50cl semi-thick cream – Salt and pepper – Olive oil
Preparation – Cooking
1. Slice the onion and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Heat the pan with a little olive oil and add onion and turn the chicken.
3. Pepper and sauté for 5 minutes at bright lights
4. Slice the mushrooms and celery 5. Add everything to pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes
6. Add cream, salt and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes
It’s ready! Serve over pasta, there is more to enjoy!