I am a gourmet who worships the potato. I like it in all its forms, including french fries! Here’s how to make french fries without being (too) afraid it’s too caloric.
Recipe for french fries in the oven Easy to make
Ingredients – 3 or 4 large potatoes – Herbes de Provence – Fresh parsley – 2 tablespoons olive oil – Salt
– Peel the potatoes and cut into french fries – Mince parsley
– Place the potatoes and parsley in a bowl, add the 2 tablespoons olive oil – Mix well and add herbs.
Cooking – Preheat the oven
– Place the fries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
– Put all at 230°C for 30min to 45min according the thin of the french fries
– When the french fries are done, add salt and serve them hot! Enjoy!