Since I have my own home and a workshop for myself, it’s easier for me to let my creative side speak. As we approach Christmas, I thought I was too greedy to buy a simple advent calendar. So there is a short week ago, I started my own advent calendar.
The idea was to make small bags of different sizes that would contain small chocolate sweets I wanted to hang somewhere in our living room. I finished my last bag and installed the calendar lately last Friday night.
– I used Kraft wrapping paper and string bicolor purchased from Ikea
– Mini wooden tongs were found in Casa
– I decorated some bags with stamps that I bought at the exhibition Creations & Savoir-faire the previous weekend or those included in the Happy box of MyLittleBox
– For the labels of figures, I used a circular punch of 5cm diameter
– For sweets, I took my favorite chocolates in the supermarket!