On Sunday, for my love and me is the rest day we love to spend warm at home. And Sunday, I like to spend some more time in the kitchen. This weekend, I decided to make burgers accompanied by rosti. And I took the opportunity to test my new fixed lens Nikkor 50mm 1.8D.
Ingredients – 2 potatoes – 1/4 onion – 1 egg – Salt and pepper – Vegetable oil
1. Peel and grate potatoes
2. Squeeze the grated potatoes with paper absorber
3. Finely chop the onion
4. Beat the egg in a separate bowl 5. Incorporate the beaten egg, salt and pepper grated potatoes. Mix well.
1. Heat a pan with some oil
2. Place a handful of potato to form a small patty in a skillet over medium heat
3. Allow to brown for 5 minutes per side
Ingredients for 4 cheeseburgers – 4 burger buns – 8 slices American cheese – 4 chopped steak – 1/4 onion – Fresh parsley – 1 egg – 2 tomatoes – 4 lettuce leaves – Mayonnaise – Salt and pepper
1. Crumble the burgers
2. Finely chop onion and parsley
3. Add the egg with salt and pepper and mix until you get something homogeneous
4. Form meat patties
5. Cut the lettuce leaves into thin strips.
6. Toss the salad with a tablespoon of mayonnaise
7. Cut the tomatoes into slices
– Place the patties on a hot stove
– Once the first side cooked, turn the meat and add a slice of cheese
– Spread the mayonnaise on bottom slice of bread
– Add lettuce, tomato slices and 1 slice cheese
– Place the steak and seal all
There is more to serve and enjoy. I add to the plates of fries, which I will talk soon! Bon appetite!